Got a question? Contact us: 01296 619 412 firstname.lastname@example.org
'What's new in lymphoma?' organised in partnership with The Bloom Appeal, is for anyone who wants to learn about new and future treatments for lymphoma and the role of clinical trials. You’ll hear from expert speakers and have the chance to ask them your questions as well as talk to others living with lymphoma. Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided.
This conference will be of particular interest if you’ve ever asked yourself:
· Why have I been offered this treatment over another treatment option?
· How can I tell if research reported in the news is relevant to me?
· What treatment would be offered to me if my disease relapsed?
· What lymphoma treatments are being developed for the future?
· How can I get involved in a clinical trial?
This event has a ticket price of £25. We are able to provide some free places for people unable to pay for the day. You just need to ask: email@example.com
Getting to the event:
This event will be held at Aintree Racecourse, Ormskirk Rd, Liverpool, L9 5AS
You can view the venue's travel information on their website. Car parking is available for free at Aintree Racecourse. If you have trouble finding the venue on the day or would like more travel advice, feel free to give the venue team a call on 0344 579 3001.