Meeting day and time
Come along and meet others from across Warwickshire at one of our upcoming meetings. Currently we are alternating between evening (6:30-8:30pm) and daytime (2:00-4:00pm) meetings. All meetings take place in the same location. Please see below for more information.
- Thursday 21 February - Q&A session (evening)
- Thursday 21 March - social support meeting (afternoon)
- Thursday 18 April - evening meeting with speaker clinical psychologist - Gemma Jones
- May TBC - social support meeting (afternoon)
- Thursday 20 June - evening meeting with speaker
- Thursday 18 July - social support meeting (afternoon)
- Thursday 15 August - evening meeting with speaker
- Thursday 19 September - social support meeting (afternoon)
- Thursday 17 October - evening meeting with speaker
- Thursday 21 November - social support meeting (afternoon)
Going to a meeting
Anyone affected by lymphoma can attend a Lymphoma Action support group.
There is no charge for attending a Lymphoma Action support group, though donations help us to continue to provide local support.
At your first meeting, you will complete a registration form, which also enables us to keep in touch with you about future meetings.
You can attend our support groups as often and for as long as you need - you aren't expected to come to every meeting and don't have to tell us if you won't be there. If you move on but then want to come back, perhaps because of a change to your lymphoma, that's fine, too.
Going to a lymphoma support group for the first time can feel like a big step. If you would like to talk to someone about it, you are welcome to call the Freephone helpline on 0808 808 5555 (Mon-Fri 10am-3pm) or email us at email@example.com
Lomas Suite, Health and Wellbeing Information Centre, Building 1, Ground floor, Stratford Hospital, Arden Street, Stratford upon Avon CV37 6NX
Please see the hospital map for full directions.
A reduced parking fee of £2 is available at the hospital multi-storey car park only. The displayed fees will apply to all other car parks and spaces. We will provide you with details when you arrive at the meeting and you pay the parking fee on your departure.