Lymphoma Action’s mission is to make sure that no one faces lymphoma alone, and we support and provide services for anyone affected by lymphoma. For us, supporting family, friends and carers of people with lymphoma is a crucial part of this mission. Not only are family, friends and carers often part of the vital support for the individual with lymphoma, they also experience their own ‘lymphoma journey’ and their own needs, which can be challenging and isolating.
If you are caring for a loved one with lymphoma, there are many sources of information and support available to you. However, we know that not everyone knows about this help, whether they are eligible or how to access it. We have invited representatives from Citizens Advice, Carers UK, and Maggie’s Centre to take part in this webinar and explain what services they provide nationally and locally.
Note: this webinar follows one held in 2021, which focused on the physical, practical and emotional aspects of supporting an individual with lymphoma.
- This webinar is free of charge, and will be run via GoToWebinar.
- You will need to book to attend in advance of the webinar.
- You will have the option to pre-submit 2 questions.
- While we aim to answer all questions, we cannot guarantee to do so. Unfortunately we cannot answer questions about individual medical cases.
- We will also encourage everyone to type questions in the webinar chat box throughout the live webinar.
- Due to the large number of attendees we anticipate, only the speaker panel will be able to use their cameras and microphones.
Joining the webinar
This webinar is run through GoToWebinar. If you haven't used GoToWebinar before, you can read our GoToWebinar user guide. You might like to join the webinar a few minutes early to ensure you can get connected. (Some devices might require you to download the GoToWebinar app to run the webinar).
After you register on GoToWebinar you will be emailed a unique joining link, which will come from GoToWebinar directly. If you don't receive this email, please check your email spam box, then contact email@example.com
You will also receive a reminder email one day before, and one hour before, the webinar begins.