The conference is free to attend and lunch is provided. The conference runs from 10am-4.30pm.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your diagnosis
- Self-management and follow up
- Coping with the emotional impact of a cancer diagnosis
- Living an active lifestyle on watch and wait or after treatment
- Managing your diet to improve/maintain healthy living
If you have any questions, please get in touch on 01296 619 406 or at email@example.com.
Our Live your Life conferences are part of our Big Lottery Funded ‘Live your Life – living with and beyond lymphoma’ programme.