Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 619 412.
- Why survivorship is a key focus for lymphoma management, what this means and how to support individuals.
- Health promotion during treatment – the role of exercise, diet and smoking-cessation.
- Dealing with the side effects of lymphoma and its treatment (to cover cognitive impairment and fatigue).
- An open forum to share your practice and areas of research.
- An update on Lymphoma Action’s Live your Life project, and an interactive discussion on future developments.
Planning your trip to The Old Library
The Old Library is located 1/4 a mile from Birmingham City Centre, in the heart of Digbeth, Birmingham's Creative Quarter. The Old Library is easily reached by public transport, foot or car. It is a 15 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station.
There are several pay and display car parks within a 2 minute walk of the venue, the closest being behind the Zellig Building. Click here for parking information.
There are lots of hotels in Birmingham to choose from to suit any budget. Click here for hotel information.
Tickets are £60 and include a conference information pack, access to our exhibition of stands, unlimited tea and coffee all day and a lunch serving. Please note that accommodation and travel costs are NOT included and should be booked separately.
There is also the option to book by email and raise an invoice if your trust will cover the cost of your registration fee. (Please note that the invoice option is only available until 23rd September). We can do this on the strict understanding that:
1. The invoice is issued to an invoice contact; this can be a member of your finance department or a senior member of staff.
2. The invoice is paid in full before you attend the event. Please note, we cannot create new invoices within 1 month of an event as we will not usually receive payment before the event takes place.