Booking closed 8am Thursday 17 October.
Got a question? Email email@example.com or call 01296 619 412.
- Why survivorship is a key focus for lymphoma management, what this means and how to support individuals.
- The role of hormones in lymphoma treatment
- Health promotion during treatment – the role of exercise, diet and smoking-cessation.
- Dealing with the side effects of lymphoma and its treatment (to cover cognitive impairment and fatigue).
- An open forum to share your practice and areas of research.
- An update on Lymphoma Action’s Live your Life project, and an interactive discussion on future developments.
Planning your trip to The Old Library
The Old Library is located 1/4 a mile from Birmingham City Centre, in the heart of Digbeth, Birmingham's Creative Quarter. The Old Library is easily reached by public transport, foot or car. It is a 15 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station.
There are several pay and display car parks within a 2 minute walk of the venue, the closest being behind the Zellig Building. Click here for parking information.
There are lots of hotels in Birmingham to choose from to suit any budget. Click here for hotel information.
Tickets are £60 and include a conference information pack, access to our exhibition of stands, unlimited tea and coffee all day and a lunch serving. Please note that there are no bursary funded places available, and accommodation and travel costs are NOT included and should be booked separately.
Help us to be environmentally conscious
We will have a sign in sheet on the front desk, so there is no need to print and bring your EventBrite ticket with you.
The following companies have supported this event. They have had no input into the programme or its content.