- Salary: circa £40,000, depending on experience
- Location: Aylesbury head office with hybrid/flexible working options
- Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week) or substantial part-time (30 hours or more)
- Closing date: Friday 26 August, 5pm
- Interviews: Monday 5 September
Are you looking for a new challenge, in a role that is rewarding, varied and critical to the success of a national charity? This role with oversee our community, events and corporate income lines and support some of our major gifts work. To be successful in this role you will need:
- fundraising experience that is relevant and focused on donor needs and experiences
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- excellent organisational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks across a number of income streams
- a great understanding of digital and marketing and how these can drive growth and innovation
- the ability to build and nurture relationships internally, with direct reports and with key supporters
We have a great working culture that focuses on what we are here to do but also on being creative, supportive and having the right environment to be effective. Due to the success of the last few years, the Charity is in a strong place to invest and develop our fundraising, so the postholder will have the freedom to try new things and help us achieve more for people affected by lymphoma.
Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the UK’s fifth most common cancer. We’ve been providing expert information and wide-ranging support for more than 35 years, helping thousands of people affected by lymphoma.
- If you would like to find out more about this role, please download the Recruitment Pack which includes the Job Description & Person Specification.
- To apply, please submit your Curriculum Vitae and a Supporting Statement to evidence how you have gained the skills and experience we are looking for, as per the selection criteria in the Person Specification.
- We actively welcome applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- Applicants are also asked to complete an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, which will be kept separately to CVs and not seen by the Panel.
- To apply, please email your CV, Supporting Statement and Diversity Monitoring Form (as Word documents, not pdfs) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 26 August 2022.
We reserve the right to review applications and schedule interviews on an on-going basis, so early applications are encouraged.
If you have any queries about the application process, please email email@example.com. We can arrange for the Director of Fundraising and Communications to speak to potential candidates about the role.
Lymphoma Action is a registered charity in England and Wales (1068395) and in Scotland (SC04850).