- Fixed-term maternity contract of 12 months
- Part-time (21-25 hours per week)
- Hybrid (head office, Aylesbury) – other flexible/remote options may be considered
- Salary: FTE £23,500 per annum
- (pro-rata: £14,100 for 21 hours p/w and £16,785 for 25 hours p/w)
- Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4 January 2022
- Interviews will be held via videocall: Tuesday 11 January 2022
Do you have PR and communications experience and want to make a difference supporting people affected by lymphoma? If so, we are looking for a pro-active PR and comms professional to join our small and friendly comms team.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will use your experience to support the whole organisation including our income generation activities and support services. Working closely with the Communications and Engagement Manager you will plan, deliver, and review reactive and proactive PR plans and communications activities.
To be successful you will need to be:
- Highly organised and flexible with a responsive approach to work and a willingness to think creatively
- Adept at creating content to promote an organisation and widen its reach
- Focused with excellent IT and digital skills
- Collaborative and innovative with knowledge of the current trends in PR and Communications
Lymphoma Action is a national charity that provides information and support to people affected by lymphoma – the fifth most common cancer in the UK. We have a great working culture that focuses on what we are here to do but also on being creative, supportive and having the right environment to be effective.
- If you would like to find out more about this role, please read the Recruitment Pack which includes the Job Description & Person Specification.
- To apply, please complete the Job Application Form. Your application needs to evidence how you have gained the skills and experience we are looking for, as per the selection criteria in the Person Specification.
- CVs will only be accepted if accompanied by a completed Job Application Form.
- As an inclusive organisation committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of society. We also encourage applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- Applicants are also asked to complete an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, which will be kept separately to the Application Form.
- To apply, please email your Application Form and Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 4 January 2022 at 12pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview via email on 6 January. Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams on Tuesday 11 January 2022.
We reserve the right to review applications and schedule interviews on an on-going basis, so early applications are encouraged.
If you have any queries about the application process or would like more information about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR Officer email@example.com
Lymphoma Action, is a registered charity in England and Wales (1068395) and in Scotland (SC045850).