- Full-time 35 hours (substantial part-time considered, i.e. 25 hours plus)
- Hybrid/remote options available (head office Aylesbury, Bucks)
- Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum (calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time hours)
- Closing date for applications: Thursday 14 April 2022
- Interviews will be held via videocall: w/c 25 April 2022
Do you have a passion for effecting real change? If so, we are looking for a policy professional to join our friendly team and help us make a real impact for people affected by lymphoma.
This is an exciting time to be at Lymphoma Action as we work to an ambitious plan to develop services and advocate for better treatment and care. We also want to raise the profile of lymphoma and be a voice for people affected by lymphoma so that they can influence the decisions that affect them. To succeed in this role, you will need to be:
- A fantastic communicator with the ability to engage, influence, collaborate and build strong relationships;
- Analytical and strategic with the ability to gather information and translate it into a coherent plan;
- Passionate about equity of access to good care and treatment.
We have a great working culture that focuses on what we are here to do but also on being creative, supportive and having the right environment to be effective.
Lymphoma Action is a national charity that provides information and support to people affected by lymphoma – the fifth most common cancer in the UK.
- If you would like to find out more about this role, please download the Recruitment Pack which includes the Job Description & Person Specification.
- To apply, please submit your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter to evidence how you have gained the skills and experience we are looking for, as per the selection criteria in the Person Specification.
- We actively welcome applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- Applicants are also asked to complete an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, which will be kept separately to CVs and not seen by the Panel.
- To apply, please email your CV, Covering letter and Diversity Monitoring Form (as Word documents, not pdfs) to email@example.com by Thursday 14 April 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited on 19 April to interviews being held in the week commencing the 25 April (via Microsoft Teams.
We reserve the right to review applications and schedule interviews on an on-going basis, so early applications are encouraged.
If you have any queries about the application process or would like more information about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Lymphoma Action, is a registered charity in England and Wales (1068395) and in Scotland