- Salary: c£24,000 per annum.
- Location: Hybrid working (with Head Office in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire)
- Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
- Closing date: Monday 26 July 2021, 12 noon
- Interviews: will be held via video conference on Tuesday 10 August 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in the voluntary sector using your digital expertise?
Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the UK’s fifth most common cancer. We’ve been providing expert information and wide-ranging support for 35 years, to make sure that no one faces lymphoma alone.
Collaborating with colleagues to source and create content for social media, you will help promote our activities, generate income and increase our reach. With responsibility for the day-to-day running of our social media channels, including scheduling and responding, you’ll provide excellent customer service to engage with our audiences.
To be successful you will need to be:
- Highly organised and flexible with a responsive and proactive approach to work and a willingness to think creatively
- Adept at creating content and using social media to promote an organisation and widen its reach
- Focused with excellent IT and digital skills
- Collaborative and innovative with knowledge of the current social media and digital marketing landscape.
At Lymphoma Action we have a great working culture that focuses on what we are here to do but also on being creative, supportive and having the right environment to be effective. We have supported our staff to work effectively, flexibly and safely during COVID-19, whilst focusing on their wellbeing.
- If you would like to find out more about this role, please read the Recruitment Pack which includes the Job Description & Person Specification.
- To apply, please complete the Job Application Form. Your application needs to evidence how you have gained the skills and experience we are looking for, as per the selection criteria in the Person Specification.
- As an inclusive organisation committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of society. We also encourage applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- Applicants are also asked to complete an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, which will be kept separately to the Application Form.
- To apply, please email your Application Form and Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 26 July 2021 at 12pm.
We reserve the right to review applications and schedule interviews on an on-going basis, so early applications are encouraged.
If you have any queries about the application process or would like more information about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR Officer email@example.com