- Based at Head Office in Aylesbury (with flexible working options considered)
- 12 months fixed-term maternity cover contract
- Full-time role: 35 hours per week (substantial part-time may be considered for the right candidate)
- Salary: circa £30,000 per annum, depending on experience (pro-rata for part-time hours)
Lymphoma Action is a national charity dedicated to those affected by lymphoma, the UK’s fifth most common cancer. We provide vital information and support including helpline services, multiple peer support networks and events, and award winning, medically endorsed information. Take a look at our 2018 Impact Report for highlights of our recent achievements.
We are looking for a creative Communications and Engagement Manager to cover the maternity leave of our current Manager and to work in a small, but highly dedicated team. You will develop our communication strategies; be our ‘brand guardian’; deliver all aspects of our digital marketing activities (including social media, website and e-newsletters) and write engaging and interesting content for our marketing activities.
This is the perfect role for someone who is:
- Able to think and work strategically to increase our communications reach
- ‘Hands on’ with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experienced in digital communications and website management
- Has exceptional communication and written skills
In return we can give you the experience of working for a national charity; broaden your digital and communications experience; and offer great benefits such as flexible working.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 20 December 2019. Interviews will be held in Aylesbury on Tuesday 7 January 2020.
Please read the Recruitment Pack and Job Description thoroughly, including the selection criteria listed in the Person Specification. Your application will need to evidence how you have gained the particular skills and experience we are looking for.
To apply, please complete this application form (word) and return it to us via email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 20 December 2019. Please also include a completed equality and diversity monitoring form.
If you have any queries about the application process or would like to speak to someone about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR and H&S Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01296 619 400.