Last year’s face-to-face event had to be cancelled, being scheduled the same week the first COVID-19 lockdown was enforced. Not wanting to delay convening any further, we have planned a shorter, virtual meeting early this year and hope we can resume with a normal event in the Autumn.
This meeting is aimed at UK haematology clinical oncologists and trainees, but is also appropriate for other disciplines with an interest in lymphoma radiotherapy: clinical scientists, dosimetrists, radiographers, haematologists and medical oncologists.
What you’ll need to join the webinar:
- Access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Sound on the device you’re using – you may wish to use headphones.
- Good Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- No webcam or microphone is required, as participants will be muted and off camera. There is a chat box if you would like to type any questions.
- You don’t need a GoToWebinar account to join this webinar. If it’s your first time joining a GoToWebinar session, we encourage you join 5-10 minutes early to check everything is set up and working for you.