Organise a teddy bears' picnic with your family, friends, or at school or nursery. Just ask children to pay a few pounds to bring in their favourite teddy, and then the rest is up to you!
You might like to:
- Lay out picnic blankets for the kids to sit on
- Provide snacks (or ask the children to bring their own food)
- Have a singalong and sing "If you go down to the woods today..." and other songs about teddies
- Get the kids decorating biscuits to looks like bear faces
- Have story time and read We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- Hold your own bear hunt, and hide pictures of bears around for the little ones to find
- Ask the children to dress up their bears for the party, and then have a competition for the best dressed bear
- Hold a raffle for any grown ups who might be going down to the woods today, too! (Have a look at our raffle guidelines.)
For your free fundraising pack, including your bear ears template, please fill out the form below.